To be in recovery means changing everything in life to accomplish long-lasting sobriety – including the people and places that surround someone during substance use disorder. We believe this can be done with help from a sober community – a support system built on relationships, teamwork, and fun! In our weekly offerings, we find that exercise, goal setting, team-based activity, and being in nature can change the body, mind, and soul. Our programming creates new trusted bonds with oneself and others; building a pathway of support for a lifetime.
Recovery Beyond Member Benefits
• A supportive, active, sober community
• Access to multiple gyms around Seattle
• Yearly events such as: backpacking trip, family gatherings, and weekend camp out
• Seminar series included in membership
• Mountain summit for folks in their first year of recovery