- This event has passed.
AcroYoga / Partner Yoga
May 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
One event on May 12, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Acrobatic yoga – known as AcroYoga – brings together stretching, yoga, acrobatics, and thai-massage into one activity! Drawing upon the traditions of circus arts and various forms of dance, Acroyoga is often done with one or two partners and strengthens teamwork and communication. You’ll be offered to learn how to fly, base, and to spot safely!
All levels and abilities are welcome. No partner required.
Come with a spirit of adventure – Everything is at your pace & comfortability level. 🙂
Enjoy a Free Community Event w/ Recovery Beyond!
- Open to all participants, family, friends, and kids! (Age 5+)
- Comfortable clothing (Outdoor) and water is all you need to bring!
- Transportation help is available – please contact us to let us know!
- Register HERE for yourself and any guests you plan to bring.
Snoqualmie Point Park
37580 Winery Rd
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Difficulty level: 1.5 and up
(Difficulty Scale: 0-3)
– Multiple levels
– From Introductory to Expert
– All positions are at your own pace & can be modified.
Can’t make it but would like to try it?
Text Elisa at 206.588.6168 to let us know!