- This event has passed.
Pinnacle Peak Hike / Pierce County Community Event
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Pinnacle Peak Loop Trail
Kick off Hiking Season with THIS MODEST MID-winter adventure near Enumclaw!
- Sunday, Feb 19th 9am to 1pm (Be at trailhead ready to go!)
- Length: 3.0 miles round trip; hiking poles may be helpful in spots
- Elevation Gain: 1,046 feet; Highest Point: 1,800 feet
- Lead: Angela Buggert, Mark Adams and Bullet (425) 200-5087
- Parking Pass: None! (Trail likely muddy in spots)
- Learn more: https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/
- Register: All attendees must pre-registered for this event on our Calendar
- Need a ride? Please contact [email protected] if you need a ride or assistance!
Cal Magnusson Trail:
Pinnacle Peak is one mile south of Enumclaw. From SR-410, head south on 284th Avenue SE at the King County Fairgrounds and then west on SE 472nd Street. The Cal Magnusson trailhead is at the corner of 276th Avenue SE and SE 472nd Street.