- This event has passed.
December 25, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until October 1, 2023
One event on November 6, 2022 at 6:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2023
Join Program Manager, Elisa, for Indoor Rock Climbing!
Seattle Bouldering Project – Poplar
900 Poplar Pl S, Seattle WA
Recovery Beyond participants will receive free rental shoes & climb at a reduced fee that Recovery Beyond will pay for as long as you arrive within 15 minutes of the activity start time.
Everyone must fill out a waiver before their first visit. These can be found at: www.seattleboulderingproject.com.
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothes you can move in
- Chalk – If you have it…if you do not have chalk, no worries! We have extra. 😀
There will be lockers available for you to put your things in.
You do not need a lock, the lockers use a personalized code that you create which makes things super easy!
What to Expect:
1. We will meet at the front of the gym, which is just through the front doors.
2. Elisa will get everyone checked in and give out rental shoes.
-Rock climbing shoes are meant to fit tight. If one pair doesn’t feel right, you can switch them out for a different pair.
3. Everyone will go to the locker rooms to put their things down and get ready.
-You can use this time to change or get more comfy.
4. The group will start downstairs.
-Don’t worry, Elisa will make sure everyone knows where to go.
5. The Rock Climbing Begins!
Activities range in level of physical difficulty from 0 (least difficult) to 3 (difficult)
Difficulty level: 1.5 and up