To be in recovery means changing everything in life to accomplish long-lasting sobriety – including the people and places that surround someone experiencing substance use disorder. We believe this can be done with help from a sober community – a support system built on relationships, teamwork, and fun! In our weekly offerings, we find that exercise, goal setting, team-based activity, and being in nature can change the body, mind, and soul. Our programming creates new trusted bonds with oneself and others; building a pathway of support for a lifetime.
Benefits of Recovery Beyond
• A supportive, active, sober community
• Access to multiple gyms around Seattle
• Yearly events such as: backpacking trip, family gatherings, and weekend camp out
• Seminar series included in membership
• Mountain summit for folks in their first year of recovery
How We Work
• Fill out the Participation Form
• Use the online calendar to join events
• Once you have attended 8 Recovery Beyond events, you can be a Lead. We’ll reach out and provide an orientation.
• Leads can, you guessed it, lead existing activities or create their own!