Sarah Langton is the co-owner and partner of Langton Spieth, LLC, a public affairs consulting firm founded in January 2002. Sarah has over 25 years working on the Eastside in government affairs, community outreach, stakeholder development and engagement, communication/messaging, project/community strategy, grassroots coalition building and fundraising.
Prior to her forming Langton Spieth, Sarah served as the President & CEO of the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce following a seven-year tenure at the helm of the Southwest King County Chamber of Commerce. Sarah has also earned the distinction of Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) from the national American Chamber of Commerce Executives organization.
In her career Sarah has participated in numerous boards and activities, several of which she has led, including:
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives Board of Directors
- Association of Washington Business Board of Directors
- Seattle King County Economic Development Council Board of Directors
- Washington Chamber of Commerce Executives (past President)
- Southcenter Rotary Board of Directors
- Bellevue Schools Foundation Board of Directors
- Seafair Board of Directors
- Eastside District YMCA Board member (2001 – 2007)
- Co –Chair, KidsQuest Children’s Museum Board of Directors (2002 – 2006); Board member (2002 – 2017)
- Co-Chair, KidsQuest Children’s Museum Capital Campaign (2003 – 2005)
- President, Bellevue Rotary (2008-2009); Club member (1995 – present)
- Bellevue Police Foundation Board member (2008 – 2010)
- Lake Washington Schools Foundation Advisory Council member (2009 – 2014)
- President, Bellevue College Foundation (2013-2014); Board member, (March 2010 – 2015)
Sarah received her BA Magna Cum Laude, graduating Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Washington. A Bellevue native, Sarah currently resides in the city of Sammamish with her husband Todd with whom she has two college aged daughters, Haylee and Lindsey.