Today, over 20 million Americans—1 out of every 12— are addicted to drugs or alcohol.
- 700,000 people are currently enrolled in nearly 15,000 different recovery programs
- 40%-60% of those that complete a recovery program will relapse within the first year.
- This epidemic kills over 100,000 and costs us over $500 billion annually
Back in 2011, a group of climbers who had been living in homeless shelters fighting substance use disorders summited Mt. Rainier. As monumental as this was for them, there was something even better: 85% did not relapse.
This is how Recovery Beyond discovered that when people build a network of supportive friends and learn a new lifestyle, the chance of falling back into an addictive cycle is drastically reduced.
Today, Recovery Beyond is taking what it learned on the mountain to the streets by targeting the greater recovery community and the thousands struggling with substance use disorder.
Our program is:
- Low cost
- Easy to Access
- Marked by healthy-restorative-relationships and physical fitness
- Committed to positive growth
We empower each other to live vibrant, meaningful lives. We are a safe place where we work together to achieve our goals.
Join us today! Everyone has a mountain, and no one should climb alone.