- This event has passed.
AcroYoga Introduction Class King Community Event
November 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
AcroYoga Introduction Class
Have you ever wanted to run off and join the circus?!
Acrobatic yoga – known as AcroYoga – brings together acrobatics, yoga, and thai-massage into one physical activity! Drawing upon the traditions of circus arts and various forms of dance, Acroyoga is often done with one or two partners and requires teamwork and communication. You’ll learn how to fly, to base, and to spot safely!
All levels and abilities are welcome. No partner required. So come with a spirit of adventure – we guarantee you will test your limits and surprise yourself!
- Free Community Event with Recovery Beyond!
- Sunday 11/20 from 6pm to 8pm
- Seattle Bouldering Project – 900 Poplar Pl South Seattle, WA 98144
- 20 spots available – open to participants, family, and friends over age 12
- Comfortable clothing and water is all you need to bring!
- Transportation help is available – please contact us to let us know!
- You must register online yourself and any guest
Can’t make it but would like to try it? Text Elisa at 206.588.6188 to let us know! If there is enough interest, we may offer AcroYoga as an ongoing activity for peers supporting peers.