How To Join
We believe in the power of action. Fully embodying a spirit of health and recovery comes from living it. Our goal is to show you skills for sustained recovery through activity and adventure.
By engaging in events that focus on resilience, mindfulness, connection, and goal setting, you’ll learn how to incorporate those same skill sets in your day-to-day life.
We’re all about the experience, come see for yourself.
How It Works
Recovery requires changing many aspects of your life. We want to show you that you’re not alone in this journey. We believe recovery opens doors to awesome adventures and opportunities.
Our program model explains how we’ll bring you together with peers in recovery in new and exciting ways – all at no cost.
To join, fill out the participant form and we’ll set up an orientation. From there, you’ll have access to all events on our Community Calendar.
By regularly joining our weekly events, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in our Reach Experiences and the Audacious Annual Expedition. We’ll explain this system more in your orientation.
Recovery Beyond honors multiple pathways of recovery. For the safety of all concerned, however, every participant must not be under the influence of substances or in active withdrawal for 72 hours prior to Recovery Beyond participation.
- Become part of our recovery community where you will build lasting, supportive relationships
- Learn new skill sets in a welcoming environment
- No cost and easy to access
- Goal-oriented; offering consistency and accountability
- All about fitness, experiences, outdoor adventure, and embracing challenges
- Committed to growth, connection, and celebration
- Celebrate achievements with new friends!